Our Operations team provide key administrational support for the entire People Function, as well as the wider Atlantic Business and Group Team. Our People Operations Administrators are responsible for providing support to all employees throughout the entire employee lifecycle including manning our ticketing system and answering employee queries daily, as well as supporting the wider People Team from an administrative and basic advisory perspective.
- Dealing directly with employee queries through our ticketing system, including tickets raised by other areas of the business, responding to all initial inquiries within the agreed SLAs and escalating where necessary.
- Managing all aspects of the employee life cycle from an administrational perspective such as onboarding, job changes and promotions, flexible working requests, performance management and offboarding.
- Assisting with and working towards the maintenance of Data Quality in HRIS including support with monthly data cleanse activities and monthly headcount report as well as day to day accuracy, ensuring error scores are kept to a minimum.
- Supporting the wider People Team with admin tasks such training coordination, meeting minutes, performance related admin, sickness reports and other adhoc tasks.
- Supporting with the upkeep and management of local policies, ensuring they are reviewed annually and updated to reflect changes in local laws and legislation.
Skills, know-how and experience:
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritise workload and react under pressure to urgent incoming requests and tasks, ensuring key business and People deadlines continue to be met.
- Exceptional attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Experience of working with a HR System or similar data storage system
- Administrative experience, preferably in a HR/People department or similar environment.
- Experience in dealing with Ireland employment legislation. UK would be beneficial.
Benefits and Rewards:
- Holiday – 25 days paid annual leave (including x2 company days off). This will increase 1 day per year to a maximum 4 additional days.
- Charity – 2 additional days off every year to volunteer to charitable causes.
- Life Assurance – Four times your basic salary.
- Medical – Private Health Care, Access to digital GP and well-being services.
- Pension Scheme – We offer a competitive pension scheme to help you plan for the future.
- Family Leave – We understand that laying the foundations for a smooth start to family leave will also make for an easier transition back to the workplace and subject to qualifying criteria, the benefits under the Company Family schemes are more generous than required under current legislation.
- Income Protection, Bike to Work Scheme & TaxSaver tickets.
When you apply for a role with us you will be asked to complete an equal opportunities questionnaire. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to reach out to one of the team.